Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kina espada no. 1 room

2 posters

Go down

kina espada no. 1 room Empty kina espada no. 1 room

Post  kina Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:46 am

*i walk into the room and look around and then i go and lay down on the bed and fall asleep*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

kina espada no. 1 room Empty Re: kina espada no. 1 room

Post  Mizuken Kaname Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:41 am

Mizuken being a Vizard knew he shouldn't be in Hueco Mundo but since he grew up there he thought he should go and check on the land that once welcomed him but know hated him. Knowing this he had to creep through Hueco Mundo without anyone knowing he ws there. While he was walking an Arrancar spotted him and tried to attack but Mizuken easily defeated him which made more Arrancars appear and chase him. Mizuken didn't want to fight them so he ran until he found a room. Not knowing what was behind he hid hoping that it would be better than the Arrancars following him. When he entered he found an Espada on the bed asleep.
What the...Mizuken couldn't even finish his sentence when the Arrncar rolled over revealing the number 1,And its Espada 1 I really am lucky
Mizuken wasn't trying to go out into the chaos of the Arrancar and wasn't trying to awake the Espada so instead he hid inside her closet and began to open his sake bottle when he heard something. He tried to keep quite not revealing his position.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
kina espada no. 1 room Left_bar_bleue100/100kina espada no. 1 room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
kina espada no. 1 room Left_bar_bleue200/200kina espada no. 1 room Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down