Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sesshomaru vs How knows?

2 posters

Go down

Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty Sesshomaru vs How knows?

Post  Sesshomaru Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:21 am

Sesshomaru was walking until he had entered the arena there he stood quietly waiting for a opponent to emerge he looked at his sword then slowly began to unsheathe it .He smirked as he looked around to find something to practice on .He turned around quickly sensing spiritual pressure "I was wondering when you were gonna show up ? Are you ready?"Sesshomaru smirked as he turned around and looked at the captain of the 3rd division "Lets begin shall we?"Sesshomaru sheathed his blade.
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Health:
Sesshomaru vs How knows? Left_bar_bleue100/100Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Sesshomaru vs How knows? Left_bar_bleue220/230Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty_bar_bleue  (220/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty Re: Sesshomaru vs How knows?

Post  minwu Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 am

*Tandokuno was leaning up against a nearby wall.as Sesshomaru noticed him he slowly walked away from the wall*"yes...lets begin"*tandokuno unsheathed his blade and with blinding speed shunpoed in front of Sesshomaru.he swung hes blade down.these were not ment to hit but to evaluate his opponents strengths and weaknesses*
minwu
minwu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Sesshomaru vs How knows? Left_bar_bleue100/100Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Sesshomaru vs How knows? Left_bar_bleue200/200Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshomaru Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:37 am

"Nice introduction"Sesshomaru jumped or rather hopped to the right dodging the blade "So what brings you ?"Sesshomaru said with a smirk "I hope you will enjoy our little battle"Sesshomaru quickly unsheathed his blade and swung it toward the the 3rd divisions captain"This well be interesting"He said as the blade moved closer to the captain.
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Sesshomaru vs How knows? Left_bar_bleue220/230Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty_bar_bleue  (220/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  minwu Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:48 am

*tandokuno then knowing that wasn't a great evaluation of strength decides to kick things up a bit.he back flips out of the way of the oncoming blade*"well i didn't come here for the thrill of battle but if i stay out of battle my skills will rust"*upon landing he sheathes his blade and charges in hand to hand,he continues to punch as he moves*
minwu
minwu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Sesshomaru vs How knows? Left_bar_bleue200/200Sesshomaru vs How knows? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshomaru Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Sesshomaru Sheathes his blade as well as he saw it was a miss "hm hand to hand "Sesshomaru smirked "fine"Sesshomaru ran at the same speed as his opponent did and charged him "show me what you got"Sesshomaru said as he got closer .When he was close enough he jumped and then landing on top of his opponents head with one hand balancing himself said "Pika Bo I See You"Sesshomaru said with chuckle .
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  minwu Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:54 am

*after the pika boo remark and Sesshomaru jumping on his head tandokuno wasnt sure if this was a fight or a child's game* "what the...hay get off my head" *tandokuno grabs his arm and flung him away over his head* "man this guy has a...different fighting style, this should be...interesting"*he then took a defensive stance to ready himself for the next attack*
minwu
minwu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down