Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!!

3 posters

Go down

Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!!

Post  Sesshomaru Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:47 am

Sesshomaru entered the Soul Society without trouble.He stood on top of the tallest building in the Soul Society it was the dead of night or at least it was until Sesshomaru Activated his Bankai "SOUL SOCIETY ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!?!?!"Sesshomaru said as he began to rock on his guitar he awoke everyone from there sleep and said "Attack"Then a large horde of blood-thirsty bats went and started to attack everything with spiritual power."Hahaha"

Name:Jam Session
Type:Bankai
Description:Pick your guitar with blinding speeds, summoning a massive horde of blood-thirsty bats to attack enemies.

Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Health:
Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Left_bar_bleue220/230Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty_bar_bleue  (220/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty Re: Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!!

Post  Ginta Shuken Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 am

Ginta was walking through Soul Society, half-asleep when he was woke up completely but chord from a guitar. "huh? wha?" Soon after, batts attacked him. "banish the demons to hell and beyond, tsukinatsu" Ginta's sword changes in its shikai and he attacks the bats, stealing their reiatsu as he sliced them in half. "looks like we got intruders" Ginta shunpoed through soul society, following the loud music and slicing bats as he went.
Ginta Shuken
Ginta Shuken
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzeru Reikon Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:01 am

Enzeru slices through swarms of bats as he finally finds the person causing the disturbance in Soul Society."Well then you must be the cause of all this noise".Enzeru appears infront of the mysterious man with the guitar."Well I actually have to thank you I would've died of boredom if you haven't come.I will show my gratitude by killing you!Now let you force be felt, crush everything!Sougonaito!" Enzeru's zapaktou goes into it's shikai and Enzeru gets into a fighting stance as he waits for the man to attack.

Last edited by Enzeru Reikon on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Enzeru Reikon
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshomaru Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:07 am

"Ah temper temper .Killing me you can try but achieve I don't think so and besides the party has just began lets wait for the others guest to arrive one is coming as we speak .Then the real fun can began !!"Sesshomaru looked as his opponents came closer "I think your gonna need more than one to defeat me "Sesshomaru began to play harder causing more sound enough to make any one go deaf.
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Left_bar_bleue220/230Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty_bar_bleue  (220/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginta Shuken Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 am

The sound started to get louder as ginta shunpoed. "ow ow, ears hurt" Gintasensed two strong reiatsus nearby and shunpoed to their source. Ginta looked at both men, recognizing one of them as a captain. "enzeru, what the hell is going on?" Ginta said , looking at the other guy. "and who who are you?"
Ginta Shuken
Ginta Shuken
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzeru Reikon Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:26 am

Enzeru notices that Ginta has arrived and looks at him and then he smiles."Well i guess this is the guest you were talking about.That means everybody is here now it's time to die fool!" Enzeru charges at the man with the guitar with his ears starting to bleed and he jumps towards the invader and slashes at him with full power.

Enzeru Reikon
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshomaru Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Sesshomaru smiled as he saw the enemy try to strike him "That the best you can do ?"Sesshomaru jumped over his enemy still playing his guitar then he landed right behind Enzeru "Don't fight just to fight ,fight for reason "Sesshomaru then swung the guitar at the enemy showing the hidden scythe at the end ."I am Sesshomaru the leader of the Vaizards "Sesshomaru said as he smirked .

Trail of Power:A Vaizards ATTACK!! 300px-DA_Nevan
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginta Shuken Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:12 am

Ginta sighed as the scythe nears enzeru's back. Ginta disappears briefly as he shunpoed behind enzeru and blocked the swing. "my name is ginta shuken, eighth divison captain." The blue markings surrounding ginta's sword blade steals some reiatsu from seshomaru's guitar when it blocks the slash. "i will punish you for distrubing the peace, the sentence..being drained dry of all your reiatsu"
Ginta Shuken
Ginta Shuken
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzeru Reikon Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:00 am

Enzeru notices that Ginta has joined the fight and puts an angered face on."Get out of the way! I will kill him!" Enzeru then dashes at the person with the guitar and then he uses a shunpo to appear behind him."Lets see you how powerful you really are".Enzeru then slashes with an upward position, aiming his slash to hit the left arm of the opponent.

Enzeru Reikon
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum