Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my zanpaktou:cagenazzo

3 posters

Go down

my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Empty my zanpaktou:cagenazzo

Post  minwu Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:21 am

Name:cagenazzo

Manifestation:the manifestation is puma but with a lot of visible black reiatsu

Release Phrase:embrace

Owner:me

Family:shadow

Type:melee/ranged

Level:bankai

Blade Description:in sealed state all it looks like is a black and purple cotten wrapped handle with a dark blade.

shikai:as the blade releases it melts and forms around my hands as gauntlets.the gauntlets are black with orange trimming round it and extend to about shoulder elbow length

bankai:the gauntlets extend all the way up the arm and on to the body creating a body armour that covers all of body up till waist.black exhaust pipe looking things come out from the back of the armour and pushes wind out them to increase speed

Link:https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f1/my-character-t49.htm

Techniques.1)spirit blast(shikai):i form reiatsu in my palm and when i punch i can release it right in front of my as a small blast.this can also be used as a shield by punching a oncoming attack but it will damage me slightly

2)ground pounder(shikai) :using reiatsu i form in my hand i punch the ground causing a shock wave of reiatsu over a radius of 25metres.note only effects ground

3)far fist(shikai): once again using reiatsu formed in my palm i can shot a blast forward in the direction of my palm but on impact it explodes in a 5metre radius

4)reiatsu shield(shikai):using reiatsu i can form shield infront of my hands.i cannot attack on the post i use this on

5)fumigating darkness(bankai):the exhaust like pipes on my back begin to emit dark gas around the foe.this partially blinds the foe and as i move all thats seen is a shadowy figure

6)power ball(bankai):above each figure forms a ball of energy which when fired continues to follow the opponent until they hit something or when i choose them to explode:each energy ball is equal to 1 far fist

Last edited by minwu on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:32 am; edited 4 times in total
minwu
minwu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Left_bar_bleue100/100my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Left_bar_bleue200/200my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Empty Re: my zanpaktou:cagenazzo

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:09 am

u can start with bankai if ur a captain
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Left_bar_bleue100/100my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Left_bar_bleue200/200my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:53 am

Your looking good so far. But please make it clear, whether your attacks are for Shikai or bankai.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Left_bar_bleue230/230my zanpaktou:cagenazzo Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 am

approved
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down