Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captains office(Enzeru's boredom)

Go down

Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Empty Captains office(Enzeru's boredom)

Post  Enzeru Reikon Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 am

Unlike the others Enzeru's office is a mess nothing is in order and there are papers all over the floor and empy bottles of sake on the captain's desk.You see Enzeru leaning back on his chair with his legs ontop of his desk and his arms behind his head."This is so boring, I didn't know when I would become captain I would die of boredom, how annoying".Enzeru then looks up at the ceiling and sighs as the day passes him by.

Enzeru Reikon
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Left_bar_bleue100/100Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Left_bar_bleue200/200Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Empty Captains office(Enzeru's exitement)

Post  Enzeru Reikon Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 am

During his gazing of the ceiling Enzeru suddenly hears a loud screeching noise."What the hell is going on? This is so annoying".Enzeru then walks towards his window to see what is happenng and as he begins to look out he sees swarms of bats in Soul Society."Well I guess I wont die of boredom after all now this is exiting". Enzeru then grins and heads towards the source of the noise.

Enzeru Reikon
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Left_bar_bleue100/100Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Left_bar_bleue200/200Captains office(Enzeru's boredom) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down