Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pluto's Office

2 posters

Go down

Pluto's Office Empty Pluto's Office

Post  Master Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:51 am

Returning from a long day of training. Which was very successful Pluto found himself in his office. As soon as he opened the door he was greeted by a pile of paperwork on his desk. "There seems to be no end to this. Everyone 20 minutes a new set of papers find themselves on my desk". Pluto seemed really annoyed as he went in and closed the door behind him. He wasn't a big fan of paperwork, it just wasn't appealing to him.

Pluto sat down behind his desk, he was almost hidden from site. It would seem each time, he left for training. The pile of work would get higher and higher. "What do we have here today. I can't be bothered with this now. In any case i feel like sleeping, perhaps a drink of sake would do the trick. That should refresh me a little bit". Pluto said as he let out a sigh. Looking around his office, he also needed to clean it. At least not him, but the division cleaners.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Pluto's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Pluto's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Pluto's Office Left_bar_bleue230/230Pluto's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Pluto's Office Empty Re: Pluto's Office

Post  Raven Rikudou Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:53 am

raven walked into his new new brand new room as he looked around and as he sat down as he was the new 10 divison leader he wondered what he was going to do and wondered if he would meet his brother pluto rikudou "people say that this use to be his divison room so i wanted to join but instead im the leader great" he then wondered if any members where going to join up and he waited and waited in borederness for some people to walk in and say they wanted to join a few mins later he got up and started to spar because no one had come yet so he threw a quick 30 punchs with a very fast 40 kicks he started to do handstands and do backflips as he done a backflip he landed on his desk he got off and sat down "man i hope someone comes soon because i can't wait any longer"
Raven Rikudou
Raven Rikudou
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Pluto's Office Left_bar_bleue400/400Pluto's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Reiatsu:
Pluto's Office Left_bar_bleue300/300Pluto's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill:

Back to top Go down