Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pluto vs Karasu

2 posters

Go down

Pluto vs Karasu Empty Pluto vs Karasu

Post  xInSaNex Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 am

Karasu leaves his office and goes to the barracks . He reaches the barracks in a few minutes and takes out his zanpaktou . He looks up in the sky for a few moments and then looks around for his friend . After a few minutes he puts down his zanpaktou on the ground and sits down on the floor waiting for his opponent.

xInSaNex
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Pluto vs Karasu Left_bar_bleue100/100Pluto vs Karasu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Pluto vs Karasu Left_bar_bleue200/200Pluto vs Karasu Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Pluto vs Karasu Empty Re: Pluto vs Karasu

Post  Master Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:55 am

The Commander arrived at the meeting place for his little spar with a fellow captain. It seems his opponent were already there waiting for him. "So then shall we start, hope i didn't keep you waiting". Pluto said as he stood there ready to go. "I will let you start by attacking first. And no need to thank me, i already know I'm rather generous". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. He had no intentions of playing around, in fact he took all his fights serious. This was hardly a fight, it was more like training for the two captains. The commander then unsheathed his zanapakuto and stood there waiting for a response.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Pluto vs Karasu Left_bar_bleue230/230Pluto vs Karasu Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  xInSaNex Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Karasu gets up and picks up his zanpaktou and says "come from the shadows kusari!" . Then his zanpaktou transforms into dual blades and Karasu says "Ok if you want me to start so I wont keep you waiting" and sudenly Karasu disepers like he used flashstep , but it wasn't flash step , it was his technique . Then karasu apeared near his oponent and he tried to hit him with his blades.

Released techniques:
dyuaru bakushin (dual dash)
Karasu charges his reiatsu into his feet and his released zanpaktou . When he charges up his reiatsu into his feet it boosts his feet . Then karasu dashes into the enemy realy fast , some of his opponents doesn't even see his movement . When he reaches the target he slashes his dual swords at the enemy and unleashes all of the reiatsu charged into the sword before the dash .

xInSaNex
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:36 pm

"I see your not wasting anytime, releasing your sword immediately". Pluto said as Karasu suddenly disappeared. He had to admit he was pretty fast, but it wasn't a problem for the commander to keep up. "I must admit your packing some power. Had i been a weaker opponent, I would have to dodge completely". The Commander said as Karasu's slashes came in and connected with his blade. Sparks flew as the blades clashed, a smirk found its way to Pluto's face. "Maybe this will be a good spar indeed". Pluto then tried pushing back his opponent and at the precise moment he released four quick slashes towards his opponent at close range. The slashes were made of pure kinetic energy. But this was only the beginning of the battle.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  xInSaNex Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Karasu got pushed away and tried to dodge the slashes but he dodge only one of them . Then he sayd "This is going to be fun" and smileyd at the oponent . He quicly stabed his two blades into the ground . After a few moments a spear made of karasu's energy lounched out of the ground at pluto . While the spear lounched karasu pointed two fingers at pluto and sayd "Hadou 4: White Lightning" .

Hadou 4: White Lightning
A powerful attack that uses Kidou in the form of lighting.

tsuchi yari suraisu (earth spear slice)
Karasu stabs his dual blades into the ground and then lounches his reiatsu into the ground. His dark energy goes threw the ground and when it reaches the enemy , the reiatsu lounches out of the ground bellow the enemy into him in a form of a spear . This attack is prety hard to dodge when you don't know it .

xInSaNex
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:50 pm

"Its amazing he's able to move after the damage he took from my attack" The Commander watched as his opponent stab his swords into the ground. "This is not good". Pluto said as Karasu's attack came towards him. The commander launched himself into the air in order to avoid the spears that spiked up from the ground. But his opponent had a trick of his up his sleeve also. Pluto watched as the white lightning shot forward towards him. The Commander then held his zanapakuto and swung his blade.

The force from the swing of his zanapakuto crashed into the kidou. The kidou then exploded, a smirk came to Pluto's face as he landed on the ground. "That was interesting but i know you can do better than that". Pluto said as he pointed his blade at Karasu. He then made 5 quick slashes from where he stood. The force from the slashes he made went outward from his body. The raw power traveling towards his opponent, were as sharp as Pluto's sword. The attack were pretty fast also.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  xInSaNex Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Karasu saw that his attack didn't work. He quicly pulled out his blades from the ground and saw plutos attack. He jumped back to dodge the attacks. Karasu pointed his two fingers at the opponent again and lounched another lightning at the opponent and quicly disapeared afte shooting the lightning. . While the lightning was flying at pluto karasu apeared near him and tried to hit him with his blades again .

Hadou 4: White Lightning
A powerful attack that uses Kidou in the form of lighting.

Karasu charges his reiatsu into his feet and his released zanpaktou . When he charges up his reiatsu into his feet it boosts his feet . Then karasu dashes into the enemy realy fast , some of his opponents doesn't even see his movement . When he reaches the target he slashes his dual swords at the enemy and unleashes all of the reiatsu charged into the sword before the dash .

xInSaNex
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:29 am

As Pluto stood there waiting for his opponents next move. He noticed the man pointing his fingers at him again. "Not another kidou". The Commander said to himself as the kidou indeed crackled and then shot from his opponent's fingers. Pluto then used a simple side step to get out of the way of the kidou. But during that time he also noticed that his opponent had disappeared from sight. A smirk Came to the Commander's face as Karasu appeared and attempted another slash at him.

Like before the Commander's zanapakuto clash with the 2nd division captain's own as he blocked his attack. The Commander block were no ordinary block. And so were Karasu's attack, as the commander felt the force from it. Though it didn't hurt him, it did left its mark on the area. A small crater were now formed beneath them. But one had to wonder if Karasu got away without a scratch on him. The Commander's blade drove through with a lot of force, at the same time releasing the kinetic energy build up behind it.

The energy release were as sharp as the blade it came from and very powerful. It should at least leave a mark on the opponent. The commander then waited for the smoke to clear to see the outcome of their clash.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  xInSaNex Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Karasu got hit my another of Pluto's attacks. Luckly the attack only hitted alitle of his shoulder and Karasu didn't take allot of damage. Then Karasu jumped back and sayd "I see close attacks wont do any good . Well I coud use my bankai , but this isn't a realy serious battle . " and smileyed at pluto . Karasu tried to think of a strategy . Then he again disapeared as he used his dual slash , but this time it was different . Karasu apeared near Pluto and pretended to attack. When his attack was close to Pluto he then used flash step , apeared nehind Pluto and then continued his dual dash.

reiatsu left: 170/200

xInSaNex
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:33 pm

"If you keep this up you will get hurt. So its best if you use your bankai. Don't worry i can take it, that is why i developed this fighting style. So that i can fight against high level opponents like yourself. But one things for sure, you shouldn't hold back". The Commander said with a smirk on his face. Karasu seemed to be up to his old tricks again as he went for his dual slash. The Commander made the first swipe at his opponent carefully monitoring his flash steps.

But Karasu soon changed his attack pattern slightly and appeared behind the commander. "Oh changing your attack pattern are we". Pluto then put his zanapakuto over his shoulder to block the first slash. While making an 180 degrees turn, his blade came in contact with the other slash. But the second slash managed to slip by the edges of zanapakuto and made a cut of his upper arm, though it wasn't deep. It was still something for the commmander to think about.

But turning around completely to meet Karasu, Pluto made another slash at his opponent. This time the release were of a huge crescent shape, to maximize it's effect. It came out with a lot of force and were extremely sharp. One had to wonder if Karsu would be able to escape this while so close to him.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  xInSaNex Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 pm

(hey what's that meeting in your division about?)
When Karasu saw Pluto's attack he quicly used flash step to get away . Then he apeared about 10m away from pluto . Karasu sayd "well if you want I can use bankai " then huge reiatsu strated to flow out of Karasu and then he sayd "Bankai!" . One of his blade changed into a chain and the other blade changed into a sword. Then Karasu sayd "now it will be harder for you to hit me " and he threw his chain at Pluto.

xInSaNex
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:20 am

(Its a Meeting all the captains were supposed to attend. But its over now. Plus my supposed brother is acting really strange lol)

Pluto hopped away in order to avoid the chain thrown at him. "So this is your bankai, its quite interesting". Pluto said as he started raising his reiatsu level. "Now that you went bankai i have to be more careful. You see Karasu taicho. I developed this style of fighting in order to combat bankai. So this should be interesting. I haven't even released my shikai yet". The Commander said with a smile on his face.

"maybe i should show you the same respect and at least release my shikai. I must admit that even though i can hold my own against you. It wouldn't be too long before you get the upper hand. But i like to enjoy my fights". Pluto said as he awaited a response from Karasu.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  xInSaNex Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:24 am

Then karasu sayd "sure realese your shikai , but I'm not going to wait until you do that " and started another attack. This time he started to spin his chain and then a tornado formed . That wasn't a normal tornado , it was made from dark fire. Then karasu sayd "Well for now I won't use my strongest move. But I warn you , if I use my best tehcnique you may have to fight against two opponents " , smileyd at pluto and then louched the tornado at him.

My reiatsu: 160/200

shounetsujigoku tatsumaki (burning hell tornado)
Karasu starts to spin the chain ower his head and he charges his reiatsu at the chain while he's spinning it . After a few seconds a dark tornado creates ower the spinning chain . Karasu then swings his chain at the direction of his target and lounches the tornado at him. If the tornado hit's the enemy it burns him with dark fire .

xInSaNex
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:15 am

"Your not even playing fair now". Pluto said with a smile on his face as the tornado came towards him. "He has no follow up to his attacks". The Commander thought to himself as he took his stance. He then tensed his muscles and with a build up of reiatsu around him. He swung his blade seemingly at nothing. However kinetic energy were released with a lot o force in a huge crescent shape. Made for cutting through things. The force from his attack should collide with the tornado and maybe cancel it. But the commander couldn't be sure. His blade wasn't released yet. so he could still be overwhelmed by the power of the tornado.

But not taking any chances to see the outcome. The commander used a flash step to get out the way just in case. He was planning on releasing his blade. But only if his opponent would be kind enough to let him. Pluto's release were quite special in a number of ways.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down