Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shishimaru's Office

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shishimaru's Office Empty Shishimaru's Office

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:16 am

Shishimaru's office is a wide room with lots of file cabinets for keeping files of criminals and other things. It also has a huge desk in the center. Shishimaru opens the door and walks into his office and takes a seat at his desk. He then pulls a file out of one of the many filing cabinets and begins reading over it.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Shishimaru's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Shishimaru's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru's Office Left_bar_bleue200/200Shishimaru's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shishimaru's Office Empty Re: Shishimaru's Office

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:27 am

*walks in to your office quitly with a smiles on my face i hav freash cookies an i walk over an looks over your shoulder an starts reding along an i start muching on one of the cookies* hay who ya looking up?? *i keep eating more cookies an i giggle* telll me tel me X3

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Shishimaru's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Shishimaru's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru's Office Left_bar_bleue230/230Shishimaru's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:35 am

Agggggggh! Meme you know your not supposed to sneak up on me like that. Oh you have cookies thanks!" Shishimaru says as he takes a cookie. "I'm looking up the file on the Yammamoto's a crime family from the Rukon District. We have been tracking them down for a while now and still can't seem to find them." Shishimaru said as he took another cookie.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru's Office Left_bar_bleue200/200Shishimaru's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:39 am

*i slaps you hand* my cookies X3.... *hands you one an giggles. i see a girl with the same color hair as mine on a pic on your desk.(mimi)* hay you been spying on me or some thing? *i place a cookie in my mouth an i go to reach for the report. i drop a cookie on the floor an i bend over to pick it up*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru's Office Left_bar_bleue230/230Shishimaru's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:44 am

"No I haven't been spying on you this is another person, an Espada i killed recently." Shishimaru says. "Its strange that she looks just like you but whatever." Shishimaru says with an annoyed look on his face. He then continues reviewing his files and reads over the Yammamoto case.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:48 am

*i stop an i have a worried look on my face* an espada.... who looked like me.... no it couldnt be..... what was her name ..*i stand up an i turn an look at you* an please tell me you really didnt kill her did you.... *a tear runs down my face. an i look at you an i drop the cookies on the floor*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:51 am

"Her name was Mimi Ukitake." Shishimaru said while not even looking up from his files. "And of course I killed her she entered the Seireitei and Espadas are the enemy." Shishimaru says. "You know that any hollow must be killed." Shishimaru said with an annoyed look on his face.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:54 am

*i fall to the floor an starts crying.* she was my twin sister..... an you killed her.... she was the most gental thing..... she would have never hurt ant one... *i cry an tears fall down* i let her in to SS to visit me....we have done it for years.. an now i am alone... *i get up an i run out of the office crying*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:00 am

Shishimaru sighs and continues reviewing the files. "Should i go after her?" Shishimaru thinks to himself. "No she is a lieutenant now and needs to deal with this herself." Shishimaru says. He then continues reviewing the Yamamoto case. "Where is Asuma he needs to be here so we can go over this." Asuma says.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:10 am

*I walk back in an i look at you. i walk ups to an i am soon right next to you an i slap you acrossed the face* thats for mimi.... *i go to slap you again but i drop my arm.* what am i doing this is not going to bring her back... sniff.... *i fall to my knees an i lay back againest on of the filing cabnets an starts to talk to my self an its not making any sence*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:21 am

"Well i probably deserved that for one thing or another." Shishimaru said as he put his hand the the slap mark. "Hey its gonna be alright." Shishimaru says. "Listen your sister was a hollow and she wandered into the soul society. If i didn't kill her the commander would have killed me."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:27 am

*stand up rumages through so files an slams in on you desk* you could have locked her up in this you didnt have to kill her. *its was the file of central 46* she would have be unable to do any thing in this cell that drains reitsu. an also there this. 8takes out another file an put it down* collors that drains reitsu you could have put those on her an aslo she would have done any thing you wanted... she only became the 1st espada to impress me.....

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:33 am

"Listen we are the squad that helps up hold peace, disipline, and the rules of the Seireitei. As such i received a direct order from the commander of the Gotei 13. So furthermore as the Captain of squad six i followed those orders to kill the Espada. And as my lieutenant i would expect you to do the same." Shishimaru says
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 am

*i tense* ......i would have asked for another option other than killing some one unless they needed it...just to ask what did she do to make you want to kill her other than her just bing here..... let me guess she didnt do a thing you just attacked her didn you... *i stom out of the office*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:43 am

Shishimaru sighs and sits back in his chair and closes his eyes. "What an annoyance jeez if i knew this would happen i might not have hired her to be my lieutenant." Shishimaru thinks to himself. He then continues to look at the Yammamoto case searching for any clues of there whereabouts.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 am

Shishimaru gets back to his office after saving Meme from the hollows and takes a seat at his desk. "Well that was a close one if i hadn't of came when i did there would have been big trouble." Shishimaru thought to himself. He then sat back in his chair and closed his eyes. "What an annoying day."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:05 am

*meme pops her head in an looks at you* ummm captain can we have a talk its really importain. *meme smiles an you can see some of the bandages squad 4 put on her an she walk in an sits in front of your desk.* an i hope i have not been a bother to you today... cuase if i have i will leave.

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 am

Meme popped her head into the room and asked to talk to Shishimaru. "No no you haven't been a bother. Its just been one hell of a busy day." Shishimaru said. "Now what is it you would like to talk about Meme?" Shishimaru asked as he sat up right in his chair and opened his eyes.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:20 am

i have a crush on some one.... *meme blushs an the fondles with her fingers an looks at you* an well she cant just visit me if i ask her to can she?? *meme looks at you* could you give me permission to let her come here?? would that be alowed?? *meme looks at you pondering on what you might say*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 am

Shishimaru listens to Meme's question and sits back in his chair again with an emotionless expression on his face. "Well that depends on who this someone is." Shishimaru said while closing his eyes. "And i really can't say who can come in and who can't thats probably more of a question for the commander."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:31 am

well thats what brings up the problem >.<. though she saved my life onces an gave me a gift. *meme looks away an stands up anpaces the floor a little an than stops an looks at you* please dont flip out when you here whos she is...... *i bite my nails a lil* shes the first espada... *meme says its shyly*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:34 am

"THE FIRST ESPADA!?!?!" Shishimaru yells. "WE DON'T EVEN NEED THE COMMANDER TO ANSWER IF SHE CAN COME HERE THATS A DEFINATE NO!" Shishimaru yelled. "DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TIME AN ESPADA CAME HERE WE KILLED HER ON SIGHT EVEN IF THIS PERSON DID SAVE YOUR LIFE IT DOESN'T MATTER SHE WILL BE KILLED ON SIGHT IF SHE SETS FOOT IN THE SEIREITEI."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:39 am

*meme looks down on the ground* an the last espada was my sister..... but is it ok if i see her though..... *meme twiddles her finger an winces an is really scared right now an sad as well* please can i see her i will never lead her here.... i just talk to her in the human world..

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 am

Shishimaru sighs and closes his eyes and puts his feet up on his desk. "Listen this matter is probably better taken up with the commander rather than me." Shishimaru says. "So you can go see him and ask him about it." Shishimaru says. "But i definately dont wanna see the first Espada in the Seireitei understood?"
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:48 am

i under stand an i am afraid to take it up with him... he scares me alot T.T...... *meme look at you with a slight smirks an frown.* thats why i wanted to take it up with you an not him.... *meme sits on the ground an looks at you* so.....can you join me when i go an tell him... cause if i ask i fear he might kill me..

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next