Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain's office

3 posters

Go down

Captain's office Empty Captain's office

Post  Master Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:25 pm

The newly promoted Pluto Rikudou walked into his office for the first time. He made sure to state his rules to the members of his division long before he got settled in. Although he was a couple of centuries old, he looked rather young. On appearance he didn't look more than 17 years old. Pluto made his way towards his desk. He let out a big sigh before sitting down. "Everywhere i go, there is paperwork. I hate paperwork. But i guess its my job now". The Commander said to himself as he sat down. Pluto started looking through the documents on his desk. There didn't seem to be anything on his desk of real importance. So maybe this time he got a lucky break.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Captain's office Left_bar_bleue100/100Captain's office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Captain's office Left_bar_bleue230/230Captain's office Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Captain's office Empty Re: Captain's office

Post  Asuma Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:03 pm

*Asuma rapped the door to the commanders office lightly with his left hand. In his right was his usual briefcase. Normally the case was only used while within the courts of Squad 7 but today it held other important documents. Asuma as per norm was also smoking. After knocking he took one last draw of the cigarette before disposing of it. He straightened his robes a bit as a general noise sounded from within the office*

Asuma
7th Division Captain
7th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Captain's office Left_bar_bleue100/100Captain's office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 pm

The commander looked towards the door suddenly as he heard a slight tap on it. "Who could that be, i hate being disturb. This better be important". Pluto thought to himself as he put aside a couple of documents on his desk. "Come in". The commander instructed the person at the door. Pluto finally picked up on the reiatsu signature. "So its you" . He didn't have to see who it was. But he could feel the slight spiritual pressure of the person outside his office door. The commander's office were very spacious, the seemingly young commander then look to the outside. The wind blowing through Seiretei were very soothing and it seemed like a good day.

feeling a sudden surge in an unusual reiatsu aura. The Commander looked outside and onto the whole of seiretei. "That is definitely not a shinigami. Its too evil to be one". Sensing danger the commander didn't want for the person outside to come in. He could up and picked up his zanapakuto and left with a simple flash step. The person will probably come into a empty room.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Captain's office Left_bar_bleue230/230Captain's office Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:42 am

*knocks on the door an th wind blows by an my hair flows in the wind as i wait for an answer* i need to have a lil word with the comander....hes going to have a peice of my mind >.<... *i knock again an this time a lil more loudy. i cross my arms as i wat for the door to open*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 am

Arriving back at his office, the Commander heard a knock on the door. "I almost forgot someone was at my door". The Commander then went and sat down in his chair. "You may enter". Pluto instructed the person at his office door. "At least they know the rules and follow them. But what could this person want from me". The Commander then awaited whomever is was at his office door to enter the room. The documents on his desk seemed a little scattered. And he suddenly had the urge to have a little bit of sake. Maybe it would take his mind off of things. It seems the wind were starting to pick up throughout the whole of Seiretei.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:21 am

*i open the door an i look just like mimi but i walk up to your desk an look at you* why did you force him to kill her! we could have just locked her up. *i am leaning over you desk an you can tell there is a bit of anger in my voice. an than a tear rolls down my cheek* why!

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:30 am

(Please post 4 full lines minimum Meme Very Happy).

"What the hell is going on?"
. The Commander's eyes widened as he looked at the woman in his office. "She looks just like that Espada we just killed. Is this even possible? But what the hell does she want?". The Commander seemed a little confused for a while. "Silence! you will know your place. If you so much as make another outburst like you just did it will be your last". The Commander had a straight face. The type that showed he was being serious. In situation like these he wasn't the kindest person to be around. "I don't what kind of relationship you had with this person your talking about. But i will not tolerate a naughty brat. Now speak with some dignity and act like a dignified shinigami". Pluto didn't seem to care for the now tearful woman in his office.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:35 am

you forced my own captain to kill my twin sister.... what did she do to die she was only here to see me.... an you had her killed... *i stand up strait an i look at you* i maybe the lt. of squad 6 but what you did was wrong. you should have just put her in prison. she could have been helpful to us. *i stand there in front of you with an angered look*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:14 am

"twin sister? You two may look alike, but what your talking about is impossible. How could a shinigami and a hollow ever be blood related? And in case you don't know all hollows will be cut down. I don't just what kind of relationship you had with this supposed twin of yours. But if i suspect you or your captain of being a traitor, you will Die!". Pluto said with deep conviction. "And helpful you say? How could she have been helpful to us. Bottom line is, we don't consort with hollows. if you have nothing else important to say, then take your leave". The Commander said as he looked at the woman in his office. Perhaps the commander needed to teach her a lesson in manners. Her captain didn't seem to be doing a good job of it.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:24 am

we where twins in the real world 515 years ago. when we died she took the path of being a hollow an i took the path of a shingami. we told each other to always stay in contact. she told me about when hollows where atting SS an also i would never betray SS. just when my sister is killed just cause shes a diffent race pisses me off! *i turn around an i go to walk out the door*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:35 am

"Tsk, damn kids. Like i would care". The Commander said as the woman left the room. It was his first case of this type of stuff. The Commander however didn't let it bother him one bit. He directed his attention to his paperwork on his desk instead. After stamping away at a couple of documents, the commander then poured himself a cup of sake. At times like these he couldn't resist the sweet taste of sake. he was starting to feel a little hungry also, but it didn't matter to him. He was already fuming, due to what happened earlier. Trying to relax the commander then put his feet on his desk.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:42 am

*i walk back in an i grab the sake an i down it an i look at you* ...........i am sorry fo that out brust.... but how would you feel if your only sister os brother was killed... *i find more sake an i down that as well tell i pass out from so much sake that i am drunk. an i roll on the ground an i hold my stomic* awwwww.......

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 am

Thinking that he would get a chance to finally relax. Trouble came back into his office. And to make matters worst, this particular trouble. Started to feed on his sake. The same sake he enjoyed so much. There were no consideration, none whatsoever. It seems as though this sake drunkard didn't have any conscience whatsoever. The Commanders eyes widened as he looked at the women. But the expression on his face soon change, as his anger reached boiling point. The Commander then drew his zanapakuto, he was about to execute the woman on the ground. "Tsk, what are you doing!". Pluto shouted at the woman on the ground. He grit his teeth and put his zanapakuto away. It seems she were testing his patience.

The Commander also remebered that he had something of importance to take care of. It had to do with the appointment of the new 11th division Taicho. Pluto were looking forward to seeing the new Captain. Maybe he will serve the 11th division well. From the looks of it, he is the 11th type. "Woman you better get up off of my office floor". Pluto said as he looked at the girl. He didn't know whether or not to have some sympathy or not. "Whatever you do don't let me find you in my office when i get back". Pluto said. He then signaled the guards in his office to watch the woman. The commander then take his leave. he was off to the captains meeting.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:16 am

*meme sits up not hearing a word he just said an lay down on a chair in the office. she pulls out a pitcure of mimi an sings a sad song that seems to be in a diffent languge. after a few times she finishs an she sits up.... she sees some stray papers an for some reason start to put stuff away an cleans up the office.* why am i doing this.. *she rubs her head not knowing where she is any more. he zan drops on to the floor an she leaves he zan look just like a hilt to a sword a it rolls under your desk... i walk out of you office an i lean up againest the building wall* i dont feels so good..

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down