Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:26 am

Mizuken was laying on the grass in the park staring at the sky. He had a lot on his mind and wanted to just relax, something he loved to do but really hasn't had the chance to do because of the recent problems in his life with the Hollows he often killed and the few Shinigamis he sparred with.

I guess my life is pretty worked with all the sleeping I do, Mizuken thought to himself and laughed aloud ,I'm just happy that I can finally stay awake and relax without any problems.

Mizuken closed his eyes while thinking of how to fix his problems while he was supposed to be relaxing. That's when he opened his eyes and saw the moon in the midst of the bright day. Mizuken opened his mouth and quietly said," Well look at that..." Mizuken then continued to lay there while finally relaxing his body and clearing out his mind of all his problems to watch the cloudy sky.

Last edited by Mizuken Kaname on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Left_bar_bleue100/100Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Left_bar_bleue200/200Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty Re: Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:35 am

*meme was walking around patroling when sh felt an odd spirit energy. she gos to find out where it was an se finds its coming from a guy on the ground she walks over an kneels down an pokes him to see if hes alive. her green air flows gently in the wind an she look at the guy* umm hello??

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Left_bar_bleue100/100Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Left_bar_bleue230/230Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty Re: Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:43 am

Mizuken felt someone poke him and wanted to say oww but then saw her. "Well hello", Mizuken said while her green hair flowed in his face," Oh and your hair is in my face." He then continued to stare at her until he figured out who she was.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Left_bar_bleue200/200Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:47 am

*i look like my sigy an i look at you* umm who are you an why dos your spirit energy feel so odd.... *you notice the squad 6 lt. badge on my left arm an i stand up an looks down on you* ummm what is your name?? *meme was pushy some time. an she wanted to know who this person was.*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Left_bar_bleue230/230Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:54 am

Mizuken really could've cared less about the girl above him was a Shinigami of the 6th Division, but it wouldv'e been rude if he didn't say anything to her. "Well I am Mizuken Kaname, son of Tousen Kaname and ....", Mizuken said with a slight pause, " a Vizard." Mizuken wasn't sure of the girl's intensions yet so he was still being a little defensive moving his hand to his waist where his sword was.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:01 am

*i see you move for you sword slowly an i have an sword hilt at your neck an i sit on you stomic* please no fighting an cool.... i never met a vizard before. my name is meme ukitake....an i had a twin sister named mimi ukitake who was the first espada.. *i put what look to be a sword hilt away an i stay siting on your stomic*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:05 am

Mizuken at first was confused that the girl sat on his stomach but he really wasn't reaching for his sword. He reached into his pocket near his Zanpakutou and pulled out some sake. "Can you get off my stomach so I can drink this or are you just gonna make me drink this later", Mizuken said in a I-don't-really-care-what-you-do tone, because he was planning on going back to watch the clouds if she made him drink later.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:15 am

*i look at the sake an i slide off you slowly tel i am just siting on the side of you an i sit on the gou an i lean on you* can i have some?? *i look at the bottle an i smile. the wind blows an it make some dark cloud roll in* aww looks like its gooing to rain very soon...just to ask you lay around alot??

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:23 am

Mizuken slowly sat up when she got off him and he took a sip of his sake. Then he heard her ask for some. "You want some of my sake and your not trying to kill me", Mizuken said puzzled," you really have your priorities mixed up and yea you can have some." Mizuken handed her the bottle and then stared at the dark sky. "Yea I do lay around alot", Mizuken said while standing and began to stretch," Well since its about to rain do you wanna come over to my house?" Mizuken waited for the girl's answer while the clouds grew darker and the rain began to slowly come down.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:31 am

*i take a chug an than it start to raina lil harder* ya lets go..... *i stand up an my soak hiar cover me as it starts to thunder an lighting out* ahhh i think we better get going *i look at you* an lead the way.... *i go to walk i trip an twist my ankle in a hole in the ground cover by grass* OUCH! >.<..... *i lift my foot out an i try to stand up. bu i fll down* i think i spraned my ankle....

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 am

Mizuken began to lead her to his house when he heard her yell. He turned around quick to see her on the ground with a spraind ankle. "I guess since I'm a nice person I'm going to carry you", Mizuken said while picking her up and placing her over his left shoulder," I'm going to Shunpo the rest of the way there. While using Shunpo to get back to his house the bandages on his right shoulder began to loosen revealing the massive wound from a fight earlier. "Almost there", Mizuken said while in pain. Mizuken then did about two or three more Shunpos before the house was in sight. "Well there it is", Mizuken said while still running towards the house.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 am

*i see the wound an i look away* that must hurt..... *i sigh as the rain keeps pouring an i think* ~at this rate i am going to catch a cold....~ *i move my hurt ankle an i wince* yup still hurts >.<...... *i smile* thanks for carrying me i am some times a real cluts...... ehehehehe ^^"

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:54 am

"Its ok", Mizuken said aloud while approaching his house", Well since you can't stand I guess we're going through my bedroom window since its the only one open." Mizuken then clutched her tighter as he leaped through the 2nd floor window into his room. Mizuken looked around and then placed her on his bed then left the room. He soon returned with some towels and tea. "I didn't think you wanted a cold", Mizuken said while wrapping her with a towel and handing her a towel," You may stay here as long as you wish." Mizuken then sat in his chair near the window to watch the rain. "It's quite buetiful don't you think...", Mizuken said aloud he didn't want her to reply but if she did it wouldn't make him seem crazy.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am

*i am blushing massivly when you clnch tighter cause you had pinched my butt a lil an i look down an dos not say a word an i stay wraped up in the towel.* ya its pretty..... *i look atound you house an it happends... i sneeze three times in a row* >.<.....i got a cold......i have the worest luck ever...

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Mizuken noticed her sneazing in his bed and sighed deeply. He then left the room and returned with some clothes for her. "Since you have a cold you need to put on some dry clothes", Mizuken said in a calm voice and then looked at the tea he brought in earlier, "You also need to drink that it might help." Mizuken then returned to the window and sat back down with his back to her so she could change. "Tell me when your done", Mizuken said softly.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 pm

*i drink the tea an shiver* X.X wow that tastes bad XP..... *i get up an start changing an you can see my refelection in the window* so how long have you been a vizard.... cause if i am right you a shingami with hollow powers. how did you get them... *i start to put the dry cloths on*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Mizuken sees her reflection but tried to not look. "I've been a Vizard for the longest of time", Mizuken said," I was raised in Hueco Mundo with my father Tousen who was happy I was a Shinigami and was devasted when I embraced my Hollow powers and I was banned and sent to live with Aizen who tried to do train me and doing test on me but I left and came here were I do whatever I want which is really nothing except sleep, stare at the sky, drink sake, and fight to stay alive." Mizuken then turned to see her wearing his bath robe. "Well it is a little big for you but I live alone her so I wouldn't have any other type of clothing other than mine", Mizuken said with a smirk as his robe was too big for her and kept slipping. He then went to sit on the opposite side of his bed from her. "So you got anymore questions", He said while laying down.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm

*thinks for a min* than you should know my sister than... mimi the first espada....*i look at you an i make a striking resemblence to her* i resently found out she was killed.... *i look down an i try to kee the robe from sliping* -.- i hate this robe. *i wraps your blanket around me an i shiver* brrrr >.<

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Mizuken thought to himself then nodded his head. "I think I did know her", Mizuken said then noticed her wrap up with his towel, "You know you can use my..." He couldn't even finish his sentence before the lights went out. "I'll be right back", Mizuken said from within the dark and left the room,"I'm back." He returned with a candle and placed it on his table. "That's all I got for light", Mizuken said and then remembered what he was saying before, "You can use my blanket if you want to since the towel is a little short." Mizuken politely pointed at the length on the towel and how the robe continued to slip. " I guess you could have my bed and I'll sleep on the floor for tonight."
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:35 pm

*i smile an i take out the hilt thing again an i smile an i look at you* umm you can have the bed i dont mind ^^ *i canal reitsu in to the hilt an a blad of pure light bursts out an make the room look like it was day out with the roof gone* this is my zan,.... *i place it on the table.*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Mizuken squinted when she let off her Zanpakutou for how bright it was. "Aye that's nice and everything but that is too bright", Mizuken said with a groan," and you need to rest in the bed I always sleep on the ground." He began walk back towards the window to see how bad the weather had got then turned to her and said, "If you don't like to sleep by yourself then I could possibly sleep in the bed as well." Mizuken didn't really care about what her reply was because her robe continued to slip and her towel was still too short revealing some things.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:51 pm

*i smile* yes cause i think i am a still a lil to cold to mke my own heat *i turn my zan off i put it with my cloths* an also i am a lil afraid of the dark ^^" *i go over to the bed an i lay down in it an i cover up aking sure i see the light of the candle* ummmm..... if you do lay down just to be warn i do sleep in the nude..... just to warn you... *i tak the robe an towel off*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:59 pm

Mizuken had many thoughts when the towel and robe dropped but didn't say anything. "Well ok I sleep with my shorts on", Mizuken took off his shirt and jeans then put on some shorts. He then got in the bed but didn't get under the blanket and he turned to face her. "Well are you still scared?", Mizuken waited for her answer when a heavy wind came through and blew the candle out, "Well should I go and relight it?"
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:05 pm

*i jump an glomp you an i am shivering* dont leave me o.o.....stay....... *you can feel my heart pounding like crazy. an i have a death grip on your arm.* i had bad things happen in the dark.... *i dont let go an i seem to hug tigher on your arm an i wrap my legs aroun one of your legs an i tense up* o.o

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Mizuken's mind raced with ideas but controlled them. "Well sure I won't leave your side and it is a little cold so can I get under the blaket now", Mizuken said while the cold air continued to pound on him. He then got under and felt her leg on his and his mind began to race with excitement but he tried to keep his cool. "So it is still a little cold under here", Mizuken was trying to keep his posture knowing that he couldn't keep it up much longer before things got messed up, "Don't you think?"
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next