Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 3 Empty Re: Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

Post  kina Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:35 am

*lays down and turns you so your laying ontop of me*dont be scared meme.*looks at you worried*im sorry i should just stop talking.*i look to the side and then i look down as i think that i shouldn't have said anything. and i hope that she knows that i would never use her*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 3 Empty Re: Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

Post  meme Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:43 am

*meme blushs on the fact she is laying on to of you an she cant help her self no more* kina..... i dont care at the moment.....an right now... i am no longer scared...... so just let me do this...... *meme start to undo kina pants an her shirt. than she starts to remove the rest of her cloths. meme kisses kina neck.* ~for the next hour or so its censored X3~

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue230/230Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:50 am

*i smile and blush as i tilt my head revealing more of my neck as you undress me and then i undo your pants and shirt and slowly remove your close*
(because its cencored this all will be done in PM's ^^ and we will post back here when done)
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3