Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty Re: Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:15 pm

ummm what you mean i am warm right now.... barnt you?? but than again i dont know much about your race... *i ponder on what your thinking an i just roll over an my back is to you* i guessing you might want some thing in return for me stay a night for free dont you...

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue230/230Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty Re: Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)...

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:21 pm

Mizuken thoughts raced through his head when she said that. He then began to wonder about when she said about your race. "I am different from most Vizards", Mizuken stated, "I grew up in Hueco Mundo then lived in the Real World I've never been to Soul Society but my father, Tousen, always talked about how stupid they were for not embracing Aizen's thoughts of controlling Hollow powers." Mizuken's mind then went back to what he wanted to do to her. I've hung around humans for too longMizuken thought to himself as the girl in bed with him was filling his mind. Mizuken then kept quiet and then softly said, "Do as you wish."
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:30 pm

*i turn around a looks at you in the dark* what do you want to do?? *i have a blank look on my face but you can see. thw wind blows in more an the room grow cold an i look out the window an you can see snow falling* hmmm odd..... *i look at you again* so is there some thing you want to do??

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue230/230Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Mizuken was now having memories of his life in Hueco Mundo with his dad and what he said then. Mizuken was now feeling like he had been acting like a human the whole time knowing that he was quite the opposite... he was a Vizard. Some how with the thoughts of the girl in the bed with him the human feelings came back and he he spoke. "If you want to do something then you go ahead and start", Mizuken said with a soft tone," because I don't plan on starting anything." Mizuken turned his head to stare out the window to see the snow as well.

Almost as white as the desert back in Hueco Mundo

Mizuken then turned back over to face her and couldn't make out the expression on her face but was sure she was probably trying to do something as well.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Look At That (Mizuken and Ukitake)... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 pm

*i hitch up to you as some cold wind blows in* brrr maybe i should put some cloths back on...... *you notice i am right up againest you. an its gets warm an i start to doze off but i am still awake an i breath softly on your neck an i start to shiver an shake* its geting really cold...

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Mizuken felt her on him and knew that she was still awake. I've been holding back for too long Mizuken thought to himself as he placed his arm around her scooting closer to her. "Well let me keep you warm", Mizuken said while something "popped" out of his shorts,"Well what a surprise." He didn't think it was just gonna come out like that but it did. "I guess its time", Mizuken said softly with a smirk on his face hoping she couldn't see because of the darkness in the room.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 pm

*i cant see any thing an i cant feel any thing in the cold an i blush but you cant see8 mmmm ok.... *i just sit there. wondering whats going on ani kind hitch closer to you* i am cold..... *i jump to you hand an i bump in to you a lil* your hand is kinda cold.... *i shake a lil more* its cold >.<

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 pm

"Well we should get closer and make a little movement as well", Mizuken said forgetting about the thing in his shorts, " Like this" Mizuken then began rubbing her hand and began moving his hand from her arm to her shoulder to her back. "Anywhere else you need to be warm", Mizuken said while getting close enough that their bodies are on each other," because I'll warm it up."
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:03 am

ummummm ummm O////O *is blushing an dos not know what to do so i try to hitch away* umm i dont think i need to be warmed up any more. so just going to sleep over here. *i hitch a few inchs away an you cant see it but my face is all red an i turn around so my back if facing you*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuken Kaname Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:25 am

Mizuken sighed in the dark not loud enough for her to hear but she more than likely did.
Well it was a good try Mizuken thought to himself then he saw her roll over I guess its...Mizuken couldn't even finish his thought when he remembered that she was a Shinigami. Well that wouldn't have worked out anyway Mizuken thought to himself while letting out another sigh then getting out of the bed. "You can sleep here as long as you wish", Mizuken said while putting his black jeans and white coat on and then strapping his Zanpakutou to his waist , "I gotta go do something." Mizuken then jumped off his balcony into the snow storm that was still active and began to walk away from the house.
Mizuken Kaname
Mizuken Kaname
Vaizard

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:34 pm

*meme laided there thinking many things an kinda sighed* ~ii wonder what he wanted to do... an if i am right... he was not going to get any only kina can have that.....you know i think i will call her.~ ^^ *meme giggles an turns her zan on to make some light in the dark room. she fondles with her cloths trying to find the necklace. when se finds it she presses the button many times an waits for kina. during her wait he hits her twisted ankl on the ocorner of the bed* A,,,,,,Mmmm that hurts >.<

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:02 am

*a garganta quietly opens behind meme as i quietly walk out and put one hand over her mouth and the other around her body*shhh...don't say anything.
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 am

*meme nods an keeps quite an she blushs an smiles* ~you came i am so glad ^^~ *meme turns to look at you an wonders what you want to do an licks the inside of your hand gently an smirks* why should i keep quite X3.... *meme say sinlently an she looks at you*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 am

*smiles and giggles lightly as I look over at the guy*because of him....*takes my hand off your mouth as it tickles when you lick it. i hug you and feel how cold you are*are you ok? you seem sick.*i gently put my hand on your forehead as i feel you have a tempature*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 am

*you feel meme has no cloths on an you see the guy has left* i am not sick X3... just a little cold cause its snowing.... an the window is open. an also i twisted my ankle erlyer today...... *meme rubs the legs that has the hurt ankle* but other than that i am fine ^^ *meme sneezes*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:31 am

*blushes as i notice you have no clothes on*should i go close the window?*smiles and lays you down on the bed and puts a blanket on you*you should get warmer.*i go and close the window and then come back and sit down on the corner of the bed and looks around the room*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:36 am

hay want to warm me up ^^ *meme sungles the in the blanket an she hits her ankle off your butt* owwwch... >.< *meme holds her ankle but it only make it wores* owowowowowowwowow Y.Y *meme crys a lil* it hurts badly...... *she shivers a little as the blanket rolls off her an you see her boobs*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:46 am

*rubs you ancle and wraps you with the blanket not noticing your boobs*awww im sorry i didn't mean to hurt you hun Y.Y*i kiss your ancle and softly cuddle with you. i try to make you warmer by softly blowing air onto you and i smile giggleing some*i love you meme....i wish i could go to the S.S. with you.
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:56 am

yes i know... *memes ankle feels better an she blushs* i know *she cuddles up to you an she feels a lil warmer* mmm your so warm.....lets stay like this for a lil while. *meme smiles an she wraps her legs around you* i asked my captain... he dont want to see you in ss or they will kill you like the last espada.. me sister. but i will meet you when i am on patrol ok ^^ *meme suggles her head in to your chest*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:08 am

*looks at you snuggleing you head into mu chest. i smile and softly kiss the top of your head and wrap my arms around you as we lay under the blanket cuddling*i will go into the S.S. one day meme....i need to get in there for something they took from me.*i softly run my hand across your face then kiss you*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:16 pm

*i feel all warm an an i look at you an i blush as you run your hand though my hair.* what did we take from you... an do you want me to help you get it back?? *i sit up an i look at you an i grab my cloths cause its geting really cold.* mymy its geting cold >.<....brrrrr *i put my cloths back on.*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:21 am

*slowly turns around and look at the wall facing away from you. a tear rolls down my eyes*they took everything..they are the reson I became this..*sits up on the edge of the bed and looks down at the ground*ive always hated shinigami but i have learned to put up with them...untill i found you...the only person i have ever loved.....they took everything.
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:10 am

*meme sits up an holds you* wait i thought you where a hollow... so you became an espada cause when you where a soul the SS forgot about?? *meme pounders on what kina means by every thing.....* ~i rwally dont under stand an now shes crying.. only if i knew.~ i love you to but you want me to help get back what you lost??

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:17 am

*clenches my fists and wipes the tear away*i want revenge.....one day i was being attacked by 3 hollows. i screamed and cryed as i saw a shinigami standing ontop of one of the buildings just watching as it attacked me. the hollow ate my sould but i took it over and then trained and killed untill i turned into what i am now. i will never forgive and never forget that day.
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:28 am

*meme sits back a lil scared of kina at the moment an she bites her thumb nail* oh.........so you want to att ss.... than i under stand.... but please try to not get your self killed.... thats the last thing i want is for you to die.... *meme hug kina an trys to feel less scared wondering if kina would use her to get in to SS*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next