Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shishimaru vs Ukitake

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty Shishimaru vs Ukitake

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:14 am

Shishimaru walks toward the sparring arena remembering he had a spar today. He got to the sparring arena and saw that his opponent wasn't here yet so he took a seat under a tall tree and closed his eyes. It appeared that he was sleeping but he was actually thinking of a battle strategy.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake Left_bar_bleue100/100Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake Left_bar_bleue200/200Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty Re: Shishimaru vs Ukitake

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:17 am

*is playing in the tree an is giggling* hehehe its about time ^^ i been waiting for hours ^^ *i jump to the ground an dances around a lil*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake Left_bar_bleue100/100Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake Left_bar_bleue230/230Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 am

(When posting the post must be atleast four lines long)

Shishimaru opens his eyes and see's his opponent infront of him. He stands up and says "Oh sorry i kept you waiting, but if you don't mind i'd like to make the first move." Without even bothering to wait for an answer he draws his zanpaktou and runs up to Ukitake and tries to slash her in the stomach.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake Left_bar_bleue200/200Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:27 am

*as you slash i duck to the side an move out of the way an i use one of my hands to brake my fall an i do a back flip an lands on my feet an i smile* hehehe nice try my turn. *i make a sword out of pure reitsu. i charge at you an slash dow but before i hit you i soindo behide you an kicks up wards to send you in to the air*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake Left_bar_bleue230/230Shishimaru vs Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:32 am

Before you slash me i side step the slash to the left and then flash step forward after you soindo behind and avoid the kick. He then dashed forward and tried to sweep kick Ukitake and at the same time tried to slash at her stomach again. "Lets see you dodge this." Shishimaru says as he tries to land his attack.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:42 am

*you hear a loud clank like metal hiting metal as i block with my hand grabing to side of the sword not the blade.* iron skin it useful for times like this. *i charge a red ball of energy at my mouth aimed at you. i hold pin your sword between my hands so you cant move that easy* CERO! *the ball fires in a beam of energy*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:49 am

"Damn!" Shishimaru says as he charges reiatsu into his index finger. "I can't believe i have to use this so early in the fight." Shishimaru says. "Hadou Number 87: Reiatsu Gun!" Shishimaru shouts as he fires a massive amount of kidou in a form of a huge blue blast and aim it at the cero. "Take that!"
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:54 am

*the blast hit ecother an send you an me back a ways* hehehe *my hair is a mess an you see fragments of my mask in my hiar* that was so cool lets do it again ^^ *i dance a around like a little girl. for some reason i seem to be turning this more in to a game.* hehe its my turn..... BALA!!!!! *i fire 5 smallr beams from my fingers an they are 20 times faster than the cero i just fired*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:00 am

Shishimaru quickly jumps in the air avoiding the blasts. He lands in front of Ukitake and his sword. He grasps his sword and shouts "Hadou Number 4: White Lightning!" and shoots a huge amount of kidou from his hand point blank at Ukitake while still grasping his sword hoping that Ukitake will lose grip on Shishimaru's sword letting him take it back.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:09 am

*lets gos of the sword an is gone in a soindo an you just see dust where the lighting misses. you feel a warm breath down the back of your neck i had surpressed my spirit energy so you would not feel me* mmm your hair smells nice... *i thrust my plam in to your back really hard*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:18 am

Shishimaru grabs his sword and quickly flash steps away avoiding the strike. "Your pretty good." Shishimaru says with a smirk. "What do you say we stop this warm up and get to the real battle." Shishimaru says as he holds up his sword. "Now Buro Sakini, Makaze!" Shishimaru released his zanpaktou. He then flashed stepped behind Ukitake and shouted "Harike Dageki!" and released a giant hurricane towards Ukitake.

Harike Dageki-Hurricane Strike
Shishimaru will slash a giant hurricane from his zanpaktou at the enemy with slicing winds cutting the enemy at all times if caught with winds at up to 200 mph
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:26 am

*i soindo outs of the way an i rool arocossed the ground an i look at you* ok.... if you want to..... time to play sister! *you see i split in two an then we form in to the two angels* sister ready *says the white one* yes sister. *says the black one. they both sonido off to the sides an then the both come up behide you side by side an punch at you with the kenetic energy for the soindo in the pinchs an aim for your back* *together* here we come!

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:36 am

Shishimaru uses the enhanced speed from his Shikai to backflip quickly behind both of his opponents. "I use a wind type Zanpaktou and am the master of the wind. I guarantee that the speed i use is even faster that a soindo or any flash step." Shishimaru says with a smirk. He then shouts "Harike Dageki!" and releases another giant hurricane point blank.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:43 am

*the twins smile an disappear an reappear* think we should use it *the white one asks* nah hes burning up reitsu......we will wait a lil longer. *the twin giggle an one blushs* i think we should stop its getng us no where.. *the black angel blushs to* your right but i thing we should try to end it soon.... *the other sister nods an use the increass in speed they got an on appears behide you (white one) an restrains your legs an rarms an the black one appears in front of you* sorry but we must end this quick. *she make a black reitsu sword in her hand an gos to slash you with it*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 am

"Well if you wanted to end it you could have just asked." Shishimaru said with an evil grin. "Hae in sono Sora, Makaze!" Shishimaru releases his Bankai and blows away the two sisters with the wind constantly swirling around him at sharp speeds. "Well this is my Bankai, Makaze The Devil Wind. The greatest wind type zanpaktou ever to exist." Shishimaru says. Then the three swords of his Bankai appear and he puts one in his mouth. The skies begin to grow dark and a storm starts to brew. "The strength of Bankai is so great the heavens winds begin to brew." Shishimaru barely manages to say with his sword in his mouth. Then, a giant wind dragon appeared and attacked the two sisters shooting tornadoes out of its mouth. And Shishimaru rushes forward with his immense Bankai speep and performs his Triple Blade Dragon Formation on the white sister.

Kaze no Doragon-Wind Dragon
Shishimaru's bankai summons his zanpaktou's spirit, a giant dragon made of wind, to the battle field. This dragon can shoot tornadoes from its mouth and is extremely powerful.

Kaze no Arashi
Shishimaru's Bankai allows him to release a wind storm all throughout the battle field that Shishimaru controls

Sanju Yaiba Doragon Keisei-Triple Blade Dragon Formation
Shishimaru uses all of his swords with their powered up wind and his immense wind speed. He then runs up to the opponent at the speed of a class 5 huricane and blows them into the air with the hilt of one of his swords. He then slashes with each of his swords so many times and so fast it appears to be a giant hurricane.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:03 am

*the white sister freezes in frear the black sis pushs her out of the way th ues iron skin to protect her self for massive damage* noooo! *the white sister screams. an she make her white sword an waits the the atting has stoped an look at the black sister whos has lil clothing left on an cuts all over her body* hehe ... *the black sister looks up an in on hand is a grand ray cero aimed at you as you get close to her she uses her reitsu to defedt the wind away from her being sent away by the wind she takes all the damage an gets right up in you face an grabs tou as she start to diss appear she fires the grand ray cero point blank in to your chest*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 am

Shishimaru's Dragon Quickly appears in front of the blast and Shishimaru takes little damage. The dragon dissapears and so does the black sister. "Well thats one down." Shishimaru says. "Now i don't believe i've shown you my true speed yet." Shishimaru says with a grin. "So let this fight truly begin." Shishimaru says. He then uses his ultimate speed of wind to appear behind the white sister in the blink of an eye. and slashes at her back.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:05 am

*the white sister stabs you with her sword in your chest taking you att an stabs you thought the heart but for some reason it dos not kill you. the white sister has her eyes closed an is shaking like shes scared.* ummm i sorry >.<......i didnt mean to...... *she backs off with the sword still in you* ahhh! o.o.... lets me help you. *she looks worried she seems more worried about you than her self an her back is bleeding*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 am

Before he gets stabbed Shishimaru uses his Bankai speed to run behind the white sister. He then puts his blade up to her neck. "I'll give you two options. Option one, You leave here and never come back and keep living. Option two, you stay and die where you stand. Now which one will you choose?" Shishimaru says
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 am

*smiles an grabs your sword beofre you can move an use iron skin to stop you from cuting me up* how about a 3rd idea i take this sword an do this *i elbow you in the gut cause you so close. (dont forget i am a master at hand to hand so close rang fighting is my best kill an my speed is master so me much faster.hehehe)* an plus your a meany >.< *i sound like a lil kid....*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:39 am

(Shunpo is just flash steps that doesnt mean your faster lol)

Shishimaru uses the wind around him to blow you away. "Well your pretty good but i think i'm gonna have to end this soon." Shishimaru says. His dragon appears again and attacks the white sister from the back and Shishimaru appears in front of her and sends a huge hurricane toward her and because of his Bankai transformation the hurricane is bigger and faster.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:47 am

*smiles an soindos to the sides just as your att gets close an it kills your own dragon* (shouldnt you be feeling a lil weakend form all the moves your using o.O.) *i look at you an i take my sword an stabs my self with it an i drop to the ground. i am healing but you dont know that. i stand back up an you see i am look like i was just came out of a shower.* hehe there is still a few tricks up my sleeve ^^ X3

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:55 am

Shishimaru is breathing heavily and feels a little tired. "Well apparently your pretty good, i guess thats why your the number one Espada." Shishimaru said. "Well i guess i should be heading off now." Shishimaru said. "But first i shall finish you off." Shishimaru said as he drew his third sword and placed it in his mouth. He then used his Bankai speed and flew in the sky with the help of the wind. He then dived throught the sky at great speeds so that it made him look like a hurricane crashing down on land. He then used his triple dragon formation technique to try and kill the white sister.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:59 am

*the white sister frowns* NO HUG GOOD BYE! *she lets out her full power an sends a huge gran ray cero at your att* why you should show more respect to girl you meany! >.< *she seems pissed an her bubbly side seems to be gone right now* if i meet you again i want a hug!

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:03 am

Shishimaru uses the wind around him to push him quickly to the left. He then appeared behind the white sister. "Well i gave you a chance to leave and you refused. So now you pay the consequenses." Shishimaru said as he tried to stab the white sister through the back. "Take this!" Shishimaru shouted.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next