Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shishimaru vs Ukitake

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Empty Re: Shishimaru vs Ukitake

Post  meme Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:06 am

*ducks the blade an turns around an with high speed go an glomps you* ok now i feel better X3 i leave now ^^ *i let go an skip off happly an now an i return to normal an i walk off. i turn around an looks at you an i blow you a kiss an i open an portal an leaves* hehehe see ya some other time ^^

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue230/230Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Empty Re: Shishimaru vs Ukitake

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:15 am

Shishimaru gets glomped and watches the sister leave. "Well that was an interesting experience." Shishimaru says. He then deactivates his Bankai and starts to walk back to his office. "Well at least i had some fun even if i didn't get the chance to kill the first Espada. But i will definately get the kill next time." Shishimaru thinks to himself.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Shishimaru vs Ukitake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2